SPC Press - Publisher
Articles by Donald J. Wheeler
83. Lies, Damned Lies, and Teens Who Smoke
84. Two Plus Two Is Only Equal to Four on the Average
90. Description or Analysis?
112. Forty-six Men and a Test
157. Traffic Deaths Down for Third Straight Year
124. Documenting the Savings
225. Three Questions for Success
111. Three Types of Action
110. Five Ways to Use Shewhart’s Charts
129. A New Terminology
175. Why Bother with Training in Data Analysis?
256. Why We Keep Having 100-Year FLoods
Papers and Articles
88. Shewhart’s Charts and the Probability Approach
165. Good Data, Bad Data, & Process Behavior Charts
168. How to Establish Manufacturing Specifications
173. Experiments, Randomization, and Observational Studies
177. The Six Sigma Zone
189. An Honest Gauge R&R Study
191. What Happens After the Experiment?
200. Do You Have Leptokurtophobia?
204. The Four Questions of Data Analysis
208. The Imaginary Theorem of Large Samples
209. Two Routes to Process Improvement
220. Are You Sure We Don’t Need Normally Distributed Data?
238. Myths About Data Analysis
248. Shewhart, Deming,& Six Sigma
251. But the Limits Are Too Wide!
255. Contra Two Sigma
257. The Problem of Long-Term Capability
260. Separating the Signals from the Noise
321. Power Functions for Process Behavior Charts